At Hughes Arrell Kinchen LLP, our civil litigation practice provides clients with representation at all stages of litigation in both civil and criminal matters. While we have developed a reputation as skillful, efficient and fearless trial lawyers in both federal and state courts throughout the country, we recognize that the most efficient means of achieving the client’s desired result is through informal dispute resolution.
Civil Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Complex Commercial Disputes
- Securities Litigation
- Business Torts
- Intellectual Property
- Tax Controversy
- Executive Compensation
- Discrimination & Other Employment Issues
- Securities Fraud (Federal and State)
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
- Tax Fraud (Federal and State)
- Bank Fraud
- General White-Collar
Civil & Criminal Appeals
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- United States Supreme Court
- Texas Courts of Appeal
- Texas Supreme Court
- Mediation services for large and small cases.
- Extensive trial and appellate experience.
- Assist all parties in recognizing the strengths and weaknesses of each side’s case, as well as considering the risks and costs of resolving a dispute before a judge or jury.