Associate, Hughes Arrell Kinchen LLP
Auri Jalili is an associate in the firm’s corporate and real estate practice. He represents clients in various industries including real estate, energy, technology and industrial services. Auri's practice consists of mergers and acquisitions, private securities transactions, contract negotiation and review, and assisting clients with general corporate matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Auri found a real estate investment company based out of Houston, Texas.
- Hughes Arrell Kinchen LLP, Attorney, 2018-Present
- Meraki Companies, 2016-2018
- Winstead PC, 2015-2016
- University of Texas, School Of Law, JD, 2015
- University of Houston, Bauer College Of Business, Magna Cum Laude, 2011
- Represented major Real Estate Investment Trust in all aspects of its retail leasing for its real properties located in Houston, Texas, Hollywood, California, and Miami, Florida including drafting and reviewing numerous lease agreements, lease amendments, lease terminations, confidentiality agreements, and consent to sublease/assignment agreements.
- Represented client in all aspects of its retail leasing for its major shopping complex located in Sugar Land, Texas including drafting and reviewing numerous lease agreements, lease amendments and lease terminations.
- Represented a major national bank as borrower in the modification of its 208 Million Dollar loan agreement with a major national lender to include a newly built parking garage as collateral.
- Represented a real estate development group in the sale of numerous plots of raw land by drafting Purchase and Sales Agreement.
- Represented a major public university in drafting a ground lease to build a baseball sports facility.
- Drafted Committee Report for Mayor Turner's Tax Increment Reinvestment Zone Task Force Committee.